In stock and ready to ship (quantities limited).
Our best-selling "Dangerously Chitose" graphic shirts! Design features our original illustration of Smart Doll Chitose wearing a cheetah kigurumi costume and "deal with it" glasses. Available in both a cheesy classic orange version, an interstellar blue version and a purple multiverse version. Fabric is stretchy and fits will fit up to a large bust size (Smart Doll).
This item is handmade handmade in our studio, therefore there may be minor differences between items or small imperfections.
- Smart Doll/Mirai Suenaga illustrations designs have been used with the permission of their creator, Danny Choo.
- The raglan shirt is made in house using an UnderOrange pattern.
- Shirts are designed for Smart Doll proportions, and do not open in the back. They may fit similar 50-60 cm dolls but we do not guarantee they will fit other manufacturer’s dolls.
- This design contains a stand hole in the back seam to enable use with either a Smart Doll tail or the Smart Doll Stand.
- Item is made from new, pre-washed fabric HTV vinyl lettering & design
- Fabric content is a polyester/spandex blend and internal seams are serged (some hems have been intentionally left raw to reduce bulk).
Dangerously Chitose Fitted Raglan Shirt for Smart Dolls
Fabrics have been washed and/or soaked to minimize stain risk, but are not guaranteed to be stain free. Fabrics are tested on our own dolls, but due to environmental differences please use caution as all vinyl dolls can be prone to staining. It is recommended not to store your dolls in dark colored clothing or leave them in poses which allow their hands etc. to be in prolonged contact with dark fabrics for significant amounts of time. Stain prevention suits are always encouraged.